Why Building an Email List is the Badass Way to Boost Your BusinessApr 30, 2023
Welcome to another exciting episode of the Thinking Big Podcast! Today, we're going to dive into the power of email marketing and why building an email list is the ultimate game-changer for entrepreneurs. I will tell you how I grew my list to over 100k strong in 5 years.
Why Build an Email List
So, you're offering a service that's going to knock people's socks off, and now you're ready to spread the word. You might be tempted to post on social media and run ads, but let me tell you - there's a more badass way to grow your business: building your email list.
The Neuroscience Behind Email Marketing
From a neuroscience perspective, email marketing is a far more effective approach for building meaningful connections with your audience, nurturing relationships, and ultimately, driving business growth.
Learn Five Reasons to Build an Email List
- Email is your direct line to your customer's hearts.
- You control the conversation.
- The power of personalization.
- Your email list is your goldmine.
- Email marketing brings in the Benjamins.
Learn How to Grow Your Email List
- Content: Offer exclusive content or resources.
- Landing pages: Create dedicated landing pages.
- Exit-intent popups: Use exit-intent popups to capture email addresses.
- Social media promotion: Leverage your social media presence.
- Online events: Host webinars, workshops, or live Q&A sessions.
- Guesting on podcasts: Share valuable insights and showcase your authority.
- Collaborations and partnerships: Partner with other businesses or influencers.
- Contests and giveaways: Run contests or giveaways.
- Email signature: Include a link to your opt-in in your email signature.
- Offline promotion: Collect email addresses at trade shows, conferences, or other networking events.
Be sure to check out our Sponsor, The Neuro Encoding Institute, for neuroscience-based coaching certification that empowers you with cutting-edge strategies, PLUS unlock free access to our Think and Grow Rich Workshop when you join.
Connect with Sean Osborn at Thinking Big Coaching
Be sure to check out your free 6 Human Needs Assessment
Why is understanding your DRIVING FORCE so important to understand?
It is important to understand they are not goals nor merely desires, but profound needs that underlie and motivate every choice, every belief, and every decision we make.
Because they are the driving force behind any person’s behavior, understanding the needs and the vehicles used to meet them, we will have a better understanding of why life is the way it is currently and more importantly, how to facilitate change.
If you enjoyed listening then please take a second to rate the show on iTunes. Every podcaster will tell you that iTunes reviews drive listeners to our shows so please let me know what you thought and make sure you subscribe using your favorite podcast player. It means a lot to me and to the guests.