Aligning Your Conscious and Subconscious Mind for Limitless PotentialApr 17, 2023
Welcome to Episode 118 of the Thinking Big Podcast, where we dive into the power of aligning your conscious and subconscious mind to unleash your true potential. Join your host, Sean Osborn, as we explore practical tools and strategies to help you reprogram your subconscious mind and create a life of limitless possibilities.
In this episode, you'll discover:
- The groundbreaking concept of self-image in Dr. Maxwell Maltz's book, Psycho-Cybernetics.
- The thermostat analogy and how it relates to the subconscious mind's regulation of thoughts, emotions, and behaviors.
- The significance of aligning your conscious desires and aspirations with your subconscious programming.
- The power of the subconscious mind and how it governs 95% of our lives.
- Practical steps to reprogram your subconscious mind through hypnosis, habituation, and mindfulness.
- Identifying limiting beliefs and programs that hold you back and how to transform them.
- The importance of conscious mindfulness in creating lasting change.
Join us on this journey of self-discovery and transformation as we discuss the power of harnessing your conscious and subconscious mind to create the life you've always dreamed of. Tune in to the Thinking Big Podcast for more inspiring episodes packed with valuable insights, practical tips, and empowering stories. Together, let's create a life of limitless possibilities and unimaginable success. Let the adventure begin!
Be sure to check out our Sponsor, The Neuro Encoding Institute, for neuroscience-based coaching certification that empowers you with cutting-edge strategies, PLUS unlock free access to our Think and Grow Rich Workshop when you join.
Connect with Sean Osborn at Thinking Big Coaching
Be sure to check out your free 6 Human Needs Assessment
Why is understanding your DRIVING FORCE so important to understand?
It is important to understand they are not goals nor merely desires, but profound needs that underlie and motivate every choice, every belief, and every decision we make.
Because they are the driving force behind any person’s behavior, understanding the needs and the vehicles used to meet them, we will have a better understanding of why life is the way it is currently and more importantly, how to facilitate change.
If you enjoyed listening then please take a second to rate the show on iTunes. Every podcaster will tell you that iTunes reviews drive listeners to our shows so please let me know what you thought and make sure you subscribe using your favorite podcast player. It means a lot to me and to the guests.